This Page is made for all Vampire Diaries Fans

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What will happen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gothicana
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: What will happen?   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Nobody knows,but we can post her what we think will happen.So go ahead and tell us what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampirediaries.your-talk.com
Gothicana
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hard time for Elena   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Elena will be freaked out.
She never wonne to be a Vamp.
I dont have a clue how she will reakt and if there will be a bad side of her.
And like a lot of you I have a hard time till October
Back to top Go down
lostpoet64

PostSubject: Re: What will happen?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 am

I do expect Elena to have a difficult transition, and I wouldn't be surprised to find that this drives a wedge between her and Stefan.
I also believe this will cause problems between Stefan and Damon. Will Damon hold the course, or will he revert back to the "evil" Damon? I believe we will see the "evil" Damon. Twisted Evil I also would not be surprised if Klaus (aka Tyler) tries to take advantage of the Stefan, Damon, Elena conflict.

Now on to Bonnie....I am expecting to see a darker side of Bonnie reveal itself in Season 4, through Klaus's manipulations. Also, thinking the big bad witches aren't gonna be happy with her for the spell that sent Klaus into Tyler's body

Am thinking that Rebeka is not going to be very happy discovering that Elena is now a vamp, and not dead as she so hoped. So what will she do now? Go after the ones she cares about? Uh Oh Jeremy, better watch out.....At the same time, I expect to see more of Rebekah's true self emerging slowly (lonely, insecure, etc) because of her fondness for Matt...Yes, I know she expected Matt to die also when she forced him to run off the bridge at the end of Season 3. Initially, I think it is the evil, killing Rebekah that will be seen, but as the season progresses, I expect to see Matt breaking down her walls....Hmmm....maybe he will become a "target of interest" for Damon (if Damon goes bad)....Rebekah to Matt's rescue? Question

As for Caroline, I cant even try and guess her role for Season 4. I found more confusion and "mis-direction" for her character towards the end of Season 3....Dont think she will approve of the "new and improved?" Tyler Laughing

Maybe I need to watch the final episode again Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gothicana
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Very interesting!!!   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Wow you gave me really new ways to think about.
Like you I believe that Elena will have problems with the transition.But I really hope That both Brothers will be there for her,but that wont happen.
I see now that i didnt think about everything.

Yes there are so many ways of seeing this I have to rethink that again.
Back to top Go down
lostpoet64

PostSubject: Re: What will happen?   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Ok, now you have me contemplating more Laughing

You questioned if there would be a "bad" side to Elena. The more I think about it, the more I think you may be on to something.

While she may love Stefan, because she feels safe with him, is it what she really wants? Part of me questions this, because it is obvious that while Stefan makes her feel safe, it is Damon that "excites" her. Why? It's the "bad boy" persona.

If Rebekah targets Jeremy, and once Elena gets a grip on being a Vamp, she will probably start thinking some really bad thoughts, and who else is good for bad thoughts? Damon. Part of me is now questioning how this will all play out in the end for Stefan. Really hate to even think this, and really hope I am wrong, but will the writers fall under the adage of "nice guys finish last?" If so, then I see Stefan getting slowly pushed to the side, and Elena turning to the "Dark Side."

Ok, and now I am trying to put the puzzle pieces together with this latest thought, and oh boy, this puzzle just got a lot harder. Damon targets Matt, Rebekah falls for Matt. Conflict 1. "Damon, I will not let Matt become your dinner. That boy toy belongs to me." Evil or Very Mad Rebekah targets Jeremy, Elena says "oh hell no you dont." After she gets her share of whippings from Rebekah, she steps over to the "Dark Side." Where does she turn? Damon. Stefan likes Jeremy. Sees him as a brother and steps in. Damon will intercede with the "if you all would have listened to me to begin with, none of this would have happened." Elena feels Damon is correct, and since she is aching to fight back, joins up with Damon. Along comes Caroline. She never really cared for Damon, but she learned to trust Stefan. She will not let Damon hurt Matt, and if Elena has joined with Damon, we have conflict 2. This has all the makings for a massive "free for all." Lets hope that in the end, Damon has suddenly found himself and Elena, alone and in trouble, and the "bond of brothers" wins over when Stefan comes to the rescue, aided by Caroline.

Ok, I realize I probably went off on a tangent with this and apologize. Did I forget to mention Klaus? Oh no worries...he can see what is happening and is sitting in the background, pulling the strings and manipulating everyone. He has, after all, his won agenda.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gothicana
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Can both be Happy?   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:49 pm

In the first season when Damon was really really bad,I thought the best thing will be when Stefan keep Elena and Damon will come together with Katherine.
But know I totally turn arround since Damon found a little humanity,that nobody deserves Katherine except maybe Klaus,what will never happen.
But what I really believe is that Klaus has more then great feelings for Caroline and I really cant wait how it turns out when Klaus comes back in Tylers body.
Back to top Go down
lostpoet64

PostSubject: Caroline and klaus   Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh goodness....I had forgotten completely about that.....maybe I need to re-watch season 3 all over again...lol...I agree, it will be interesting with Klaus inhabiting Tyler's body, and your comment raises a few questions....if he has feelings for Caroline, will he tell her, or just use it for his own agenda...also, will he recognize that he is in another body, or does the spell blind him to that aspect....I cant remember the full gist of the spell. if he tells Caroline, how will she take it? Did she have feelings for him? I think she did initially, or at least an attraction, but I keep thinking something changed that...I could ponder that all day...oh goodness...now that I am thinking about it, I probably will...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gothicana
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Klaus knows    Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Yeah Klaus knows that he is in Tylers body.
I am also wondering if Tyler is really dead cause caroline really loved him.
And now she can't even go home cause alaric told the whole town that she is a vampire.
She wonne to leave with Tyler when he died,probleby she is leaving with Klaus instead
Back to top Go down
lostpoet64

PostSubject: way off in left field   Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 am

Went back and watched Season 3 ending again....Should have watched before commenting on the what ifs just to refresh my memory. Rebekah after Elena - Rebekah forced the truck off the bridge because that was the only way to get back at 'Ric. Elena and vamp - The doc is the culprit behind this one. She was rushed to the hospital with, as we found out at the end, a Cerebral Hemorrhage and of course the doc had her "own" supply of blood.

Elena, Stefan and Damon - I still expect a split with Elena and Stefan. Romance wise, Stefan is what she wants, but Elena wants more...she wants what Damon told her, which of course she doesn't remember because Damon blocked that portion of her memory - When Elena was explaining her feelings about Stefan to Matt, it was evident, in my opinion, she was also trying to convince herself. Damon on the other hand, consumes her, as she put it. What did Damon tell Elena she wanted? "A passion that consumes you." Now that she is a vamp, will she regain the memories that Damon blocked? I am thinking she will.. Elena's words to Damon - "Maybe if we had met first...." , and I think she will remember in fact, she did meet Damon first. I am thinking Elena will start drifting away from Stefan. She is happy with Stefan, but its obvious she wants what he doesn't give her. It's also very possible that Stefan, and maybe even Damon, will step back from the Elena thing. Think Elena is going to be quite the unhappy person this next season.

Why do I believe Damon reverts back to the dark side? He knows Elena doesn't want to be a vamp, and he reacts with impulse. He will blame Matt for the truck going off the bridge and will not care that Rebekah is the one who caused it. I still think Rebekah will try and get closer to Matt.

I don't think Caroline knows that Tyler is dead, if he is dead. We really don't know that. It's just assumed he is dead. A possibility the spell is sort of a doppelganger spell?, and maybe the dominant spirit, aka Klaus, controls the body and Tyler, is in affect, "sleeping." The writers did a great job with the season ending. There were a lot of blank spots, and the Tyler thing is one of them. We saw Bonnie talking to Klaus in the storage unit, but it wasn't a very long portion of the show; maybe a minute or so. That leaves a big blank spot to work with, and a blank spot that prevents us from saying, "hey, Tyler is dead cause I saw it happen."

Bonnie? oh yeah, she is going to the dark side. She is out for herself now, but fighting an uphill battle. I believe the witches are going to be quite unhappy with what she did. She may be powerful, but I am thinking once the witches get involved, she is going to quickly learn she "isn't all that."

Caroline and Klaus? Hmm....I think I will ride the fence on this one. Granted Klaus is attracted to her, and yes she realizes there is another side to him, but still to much bad blood in the air for her to just suddenly fall for him. I think he will use Tyler's body as a ruse when it comes to Caroline....and as far as I know, only the town council was made aware of what Caroline and Tyler are, but its possible they will be shown Alric's body, and let them see that he wasn't as he appeared to be. Maybe they will come to the conclusion that Alric had his own agenda and he took advantage of the council and wrongfully blamed 2 innocent people, and the council will say they made a terrible mistake.

Jeremy? Well, with my new thought processes, I am quite unsure where he fits in, in the core of it all. I don't think we have seen the last of Alric either. He said he would always be there for Jeremy, so I wouldn't be surprised to find Jeremy slipping, and Alric "coming to the rescue." Maybe, it will be Alric that brings Damon back to the "good side" (if that happens), since its obvious he and Damon had become good friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will happen?   

Back to top Go down

What will happen?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1