This Page is made for all Vampire Diaries Fans

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Episode Three -Friday Night Bites-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gothicana
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Episode Three -Friday Night Bites-   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:14 pm

It turns out vampire powers translate into wide receiver skills.But Stefan's new role of football hero leads to tragedy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Tylor throws the football to Stefan.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Tylor failed Stefan catshes the ball.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Stefan is watching the fooyball practice,and thinks about to join the team.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Elena tells Stefan that she quit cheerleading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Stefan gives Elena the Neckless with vervain to protect her.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]And you are not in uniform because?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ready for the game
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]He too
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The feeling , it vibrated through me,and it was cold.That was how I imagine Death
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampirediaries.your-talk.com
Gothicana
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Damon and his Bad side   Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:40 am

I liked it cause Damon really showed his Bad side by killing Tanner without a blink.But otherwise showing up when Elena slept and shows that there is still a little humanity left.
I also LMAO as he tried to compell Elena to Kiss him.That look on his face I will never forget.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampirediaries.your-talk.com

Episode Three -Friday Night Bites-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1