This Page is made for all Vampire Diaries Fans

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Episode One -Pilot-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gothicana
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Episode One -Pilot-   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 pm

On this first day of the school year,Elena meets a new classmate with a romance-novel stare...and a terrible secret.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]After school Elena is going To the Cementry to wright in her Journal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]All of a sudden a mystery fog appears and Elena sees someone behind a Tombstone watching her.She starts running.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]After she falls and get up again Stefan Is standing right in front of her.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Elena is asking Stefan if he was following her but he answered with a no he is only visiting some family members.Stefan ask Elena if she is hurt and when he saw the blood he disappeared.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]At the Mystic Grill Vicky tries to impress Tylor and he is going for it.Matt dont really likes the idea of his friend being with his sister.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Jeremy is upset cause Vicky cant let her fingers from Tylor,he wants to talk to Vicky but her answer is he should stop following her arround like a little puppy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Matt is hoping to find help and talks with Bonnie about Elena.Bonnie tells him to give Elena more time,and that she is not over the death of her parents.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]When Elena and Stefan step into the Grill Matt is sure that she didnt need more time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Later on at the Party Elena tells Stefan that she lost her parents last spring and Stefan told her that she wont be for ever sad.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Jeremy finds Vicky in the woods blood all over her.Was it a animal attack?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Stefan knows better.That is not from an animal.A other Vampire must be in Town.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]At Home he runs into Damon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Both get into a huge fight and it seems no end in sight

Last edited by Gothicana on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampirediaries.your-talk.com
Gothicana
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: My Thoughts after the first Episode   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 pm

I really loved it.Elena the poor Girl that lost her parents,but there was hope cause the handsome Stefan came in the picture and everything seems to turn out good.
But like Bonnie said that is the beginning,the bad guy came along with his amazing smile and shot a poison arrow right through my heart.Ever since then cant stop watching it.
Felt a kind of sorry for Jeremy cause he couldnt handle what happend to his parents,so he found the way to the Drugs and Vicky.
The same with Matt,still hoping to get Elena back.

I hope you enjoy the pics that I posted and let me know what you thought about the first Episode
greetings Goth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampirediaries.your-talk.com

Episode One -Pilot-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1